Princeton Eating Clubs Book
- The majestic Eating Clubs lining Prospect Avenue have been the center of Princeton's undergraduate social life for more than a century, and they continue to provide homes away from home for countless alumni.
- Now, for the first time, the origins, evolution, and architectural grandeur of the
- Eating Clubs are described in a captivating book with splendid archival images and new photographs.
- Researched and created by award-winning author and historic preservation expert Clifford Zink,
- The Princeton Eating Clubs is a beautiful gift and a must-have volume for every Princetonian.