His and Her Eyes - Handmade Tibetan Rug
- These reproduction pile rugs, handmade in Nepal from finely spun New Zealand/Tibetan wool, are designed from traditional Tibetan tiger rugs.
- The best source for their inspiration is “Tiger Rugs of Tibet” published in 1988 by Mimi Lipton.
- Most of these original tiger rugs are now in museums or private collections.
- It will not surprise friends, graduates, and matriculates of Princeton to know that Tibetans regarded the tiger as a symbol of power.
- This limited line of playful rugs, all about 3 by 6 ft. in size , can be mounted on the wall or used on the floor with a protective underpad.